Bet365 is one of the most popular betting companies in the world, with millions of players. Its success allows it to be one of the top 20 companies in the Spanish market, where players have questions about how to withdraw their earnings from Bet365. As a Bet365 player, you have the right to know the different withdrawal methods offered, as well as the requirements for withdrawing money from Bet365 and how long it takes for money to arrive in your account. We will try to answer these questions below.
Table of contents
How to withdraw funds at Bet365
Whatever payment method you choose (we'll talk about them later), the mechanism for withdrawing money from Bet365 is always the same. You need to click on Services and then on Withdraw. You'll see a pop-up window where you'll need to select the payment method, add the details of the card, account or electronic wallet you'll be using for funds withdrawal or the balance to be withdrawn. Finally, we click on "Make Withdrawal" and the money will be transferred. If you're withdrawing funds with the bet365 app, you need to go to the "Banking" section, which appears in the top right corner of the screen. The process is the same.
Bet365 Withdrawal Methods
In the help section of Bet365.com or in the Bet365 reviews, we can find all information about the different withdrawal methods of Bet365. In total, we have 9 options, each with its pros and cons:
- Debit card: Maestro, VISA Electron or Mastercard debit cards are accepted and no commission is charged. When withdrawing funds from Bet365 with a debit card, the funds will arrive within a maximum of 5 days, and withdrawals can range from $5 to $30,000.
- Credit card: VISA and Mastercard credit cards are accepted, with identical conditions to debit card withdrawals. There is no commission, the money will arrive within a maximum of 5 days, and you can withdraw between 5 and 30,000$.
- Skrill: With Skrill e-wallet, we can withdraw between $5 and $30,000 from our Bet365 account. You will have the money available within a maximum of 24 hours, and there is no commission.
- Neteller: The Neteller e-wallet is the fastest way to receive your funds from Bet365 as they will be in your account within a maximum of 12 hours. You can withdraw between 15 and 37,500$ and there is no commission fee.
- PayPal: when withdrawing money from Bet365 with PayPal, you will receive the funds within a maximum of 24 hours. The minimum withdrawal is 15$ and the maximum is 8,000$, and Bet365 does not charge a commission.
- Entropay: Entropay is a virtual prepaid card that allows you to withdraw between $10 and $40,000 from your Bet365 account without paying commission. You will receive the money within a maximum of 24 hours.
- PaysafeCard: PaysafeCard's prepaid electronic wallets allow Philippines to withdraw between $5 and $2,500. Withdrawing money from Bet365 using PaysafeCard is commission-free, and the money is available within a maximum of 24 hours.
- Bank transfer: we can withdraw between 40 and 50,000$ from Bet365 through bank transfer. No commission is applied, and depending on how long it takes the bank to process the transaction, it will take between 2 and 10 business days.
- Cheque: Bet365 sends cheques by regular mail and they are authorized according to each bank's authorization period. Through this method we can withdraw between $150 and $70,000, without commission, but the waiting time ranges from 5 to 28 days.
Requirements to withdraw money from Bet365
Now that you know the methods we have to withdraw our funds, we will have to know the requirements to withdraw money from Bet365. The first thing you should know is that You have to withdraw the funds with a method that we have used to make a previous deposit. For example, if you have made your first deposit via PaysafeCard, you will not be able to withdraw funds with PayPal, but you will have to make a new deposit through PayPal to transfer your funds to that electronic wallet.
Although it limit Philippines a bit, it is preferable to have few deposit and withdrawal methods in order to better control the funds played in Bet365. Another consideration to keep in mind when withdrawing your funds is having played the deposit amount before withdrawing, or else Bet365 will charge you a commission. For example, if you deposit $50 and make a profit of $100 but only played $40, Bet365 will charge a small commission before allowing your withdrawal.
As we have seen, the amount of money to withdraw from Bet365 depends on the withdrawal method chosen by the player. With debit or credit card, Skrill or PaysafeCard, we have a minimum withdrawal of $5, but methods such as a cheque require a minimum withdrawal of $150. The same applies to the withdrawal time, as we cannot provide an exact answer to the question of how long does it take to withdraw money from Bet365. Neteller is the fastest method (maximum of 12 hours), but it is advisable to check the maximum withdrawal time before making a withdrawal.
Why won't Bet365 let me withdraw money?
If Bet365 won't let you withdraw funds, it could be due to one of these circumstances:
- You do not have sufficient funds or the minimum withdrawal amount for Bet365 through the chosen method.
- You made your deposit with a different method than the one you now want to use to make that withdrawal of funds.
- The balance you have is bonus money and you haven't released it yet.
In any case, you can always contact Bet365's customer support department to help you solve the problem.