How do we choose the best betting shops?
casinotips.ph currently has expert reviews for more than 40 betting shops, which are rated using a 5-star rating system. The most important factors that we use to determine which operators appear on this web page and elaborate the ranking with the best sports betting shops are the following:
- General stability of the site: The loading speed of the page, the offer of sporting events and the ease of registration or deposit are important. Also accessibility to key information.
- Market offer: A wide variety of markets to bet on always works in favor of the player. Variety is assessed by both the volume of sporting events and the available prematch and in-play betting options.
- Customer service: A good operator will offer the best support to its players. Live chat or free phone and hours, preferably 24 hours, are important. Social networks are also gaining more and more weight.
- Odds: The average odds, especially compared to other sports betting shops, is a key factor. It lets you know if the bookie is generous with its users or not. The higher the quota, the more profit.
- Mobile experience: Prematch betting is just as important as the live betting offer. It is quite an experience, we value navigation, markets, quotas, streaming or live statistical information.
- Live betting: live betting is quite an experience, so we take into account both the events where we can play live and the markets available in the live section of each bookie.
- Available payment methods: Sports betting sites need to offer their users a good variety of options to deposit and withdraw funds. Including the option to use their physical premises.
- License: We can only talk about legal betting shops if they have a license to operate in Philippines. We only analyze operators authorized by the Curacao to offer Betting shop services in Philippines.
Remember that this ranking will be updated according to the evolution of the offer and services of each site. Last update: 21, 2023.
Here is a summary of the best Betting shops in 2023
|GAMEBOOK||BEST FOR||KNOWLEDGE FOR||MIN DEPOSIT||ASSESSMENT|
|Codere||New players||Easy navigation||$10||9.6|
|Luckia||Football and tennis||Local network||$1||9.5|
|William Hill||Equestrian & live||Very complete||$10||9.3|
|Leovegas||Asian lines||App and support||$10||9.2|
|Poof||Asian lines||Social function||$10||9.1|
|Marathonbet||Football and NBA||Odds 0% margin||5$||9.0|
|888sport||Live betting||Great deal||$10||9.0|
|MARK bets||Scorer bets||Statistical information||$10||9.0|
|Bet365||Any sport||The most complete||5$||9.0|
|Versus||Corners betting||Local deposit and withdrawal||$10||8.9|
|Daznbet||Women's soccer||New bookmaker||5$||8.8|
|Betfair||Any sport||Events and markets||5$||8.7|
|Casumo||Football||Instant betting live||$10||8.7|
|Paston||Football and NBA||Bizum||$10||8.6|
|Lucky||Virtual sports||Extensive experience||$10||8.6|
The best Betting shops of 2023
It is never easy to talk about better betting shops. The easy thing is to look at football betting or what odds it offers us, but even with uncompetitive odds we can find good betting shops. There are many factors that influence the best Betting shops, we have classified them by categories.
🔹 Best Betting shops in Philippines
Here we present the best betting houses that we find in our country. All of them have gone through the analysis of our experts, and lead the ranking of casinotips.ph:
- Codere: one of the pioneers of gaming in Philippines. It has a long history, an easy-to-use website and very competitive fees. We can manage funds at your premises, and you have a good streaming service.
- Luckia: a bookmaker with stores throughout Philippines and a betting website with a fairly high payout. It has applications for Android and iOS, and allows Philippines to cash out our bets.
- Sportium: it was one of the first sports betting pages in US. It allows Philippines to follow the events in streaming or sell our bet to secure profits, and it covers a wide variety of sporting events.
- William Hill: one of the most traditional sports betting shops that exist. A reference to the British tradition, it was one of the first to allow bettors to create their own bets for certain events.
- LeoVegas: a bookmaker designed for betting from mobile devices. It has a good payout, and both its application and its support service have been recognized on numerous occasions as the best in the world.
🔹 Best Betting shops by installments
Let's not fool ourselves, the odds are a fundamental aspect when choosing each bet. Bettors want to get the most out of every penny played, so we need to know which bookmaker has the best odds:
- Marathonbet: its 0% margin makes it a reference operator when it comes to better odds. LaLiga, Champions League, NBA... If you are looking for the best odds, start with Marathonbet.
- Bet365: one of the most important betting shops in the world, can offer Philippines the best odds thanks, in part, to its coverage of sporting events. A benchmark in the sector.
- Casino Gran Madrid: it is not surprising that it offers Philippines the best odds in all kinds of events and markets, from the Asian handicap in a football match to the total points in tennis or the winner of a match of NBA.
- Paf: beyond its solidarity aspect, Paf is characterized by offering competitive odds for practically any sport, event and market. If your odds are not in the top-5, we find them in the top-10.
- Interwetten: it is probably the bookmaker that has the most difficulty updating odds, which allows Philippines to find real bargains. Another of the operators that we should always keep in mind.
🔹 Best Betting shops live
When choosing a bookmaker, we cannot ignore the betting options for live betting. Let's see which are the best Betting shops to bet while the games are being played:
- Betfair: a benchmark bookmaker, with a wide variety of live offers that adds to its wide range of prematch bets. Thanks to its streaming we can watch NBA live, among other things.
- Bwin: has a very simple live betting section, which makes it easy for Philippines to quickly locate the event or market that interests us. An agility in navigation that is always a great help.
- RETAbet: one of the most complete sports betting pages in Philippines, with an excellent offer of live bets that is completed with streaming and the option to sell bets.
- Bet365: its live odds stand out above the rest, being a reference operator for many bettors. It offers a multitude of streaming events, and allows Philippines to cash out while we follow the event.
- 888Sport: its offer of live sporting events is one of the widest we can find and, although it does not have a streaming service, it has the most complete live statistical information.
🔹 Best Betting shops for soccer
No one will be surprised if we say that soccer betting is the most popular among players. But, which are the best soccer betting shops?:
- Sportium: leagues, cups, friendly matches, national teams or special football bets, all of them have a place in Sportium. One of the betting shops that best takes care of the football market.
- Pastón : offers Philippines a wide variety of soccer markets, including Asian lines, with the addition that their odds are very valuable and we can build our own bet.
- Marathonbet: If we are looking for the best football betting odds, it is easy to find it at Marathonbet. It has all the markets you can imagine except player bets.
- DAZNbet: one of the new Betting shops in Philippines has a good offer of soccer bets. We will highlight the presence of women's soccer bets, it has a bet builder.
- Efbet: one of the Betting shops that applies less margin in its odds, offering excellent odds and a wide coverage of markets and football leagues.
🔹 Best Betting shops for tennis
After soccer betting, tennis betting is the most popular. We have tournaments practically 365 days a year, be it Grand Slam, ATP and WTA, ITF or Challenger, as well as the Davis Cup:
- Bet365: the tennis betting house par excellence. For market coverage, for the richness of its live bets or for the value of the odds it offers us, it must be taken into account.
- Betway: a reference bookie when it comes to betting on live tennis. It is one of the most live markets that offers us, and many times its quotas exceed those of the competition.
- William Hill: The great advantage of tennis betting at William Hill is that we can follow the events in streaming with good image quality. Its offer of prematch and live bets covers Philippines in excess.
- Betsson: this bookmaker offers Philippines all the tournaments on the professional circuit, as well as the ITF. Navigation is simple, the offer of prematch and live markets is good and the odds are competitive.
- Admiralbet: We have a good range of short-term (matches) or long-term (tournament) offers on Grand Slam, ATP and WTA tournaments, as well as ITF and Challenger bets. And great live statistical information.
🔹 Best Betting shops for basketball
Another of the sports preferred by bettors is basketball. Above all, NBA bets, which every night move millions of dollars around the world. But we also have Euroleague, ACB, ...:
- Betfair: surely the bookmaker with the best basketball bets, especially when it comes to betting on the NBA. The bets on the player's performance stand out above all.
- Bwin: is a reference for basketball bettors. It does not matter if you are one of those who bet live or prematch, short or long term. Their markets and quotas are always competitive.
- Jokerbet: it is one of the first Betting shops to open its basketball bets, especially NBA. In addition to advance notice, we will highlight the value of the odds offered by this operator.
- PokerStarsSports: a bookmaker that offers Philippines a wide range of bets on player performance, especially NBA bets. But in other leagues and markets we are also well covered.
- Tonybet: offers Philippines a wide range of prematch and live bets, including total points or handicaps. All this, with the most competitive odds, capable of looking at any operator face to face.
🔹 Best Betting shops by offer of markets
Finally, we will talk about the variety of betting markets available. It is one of the reasons that will lead Philippines to opt for one bookmaker or another when registering:
- Bet365 – No matter what sport or competition it is, Bet365 always has a wide variety of markets to bet on. Football, tennis, basketball, NFL, hockey...
- Casino Gran Madrid: offers Philippines one of the widest range of markets that can be found for any sport. Above all, one of the most popular among bettors.
- Betfair: Whether prematch or live, you have countless markets to bet on for any sport. To these are added the many special bets that it offers us.
- William Hill: it has one of the widest offers that betting shops offer us. In part, due to the many sporting events that it includes in its catalogue.
- LeoVegas: If you're looking for a bet, it's easy to find it at LeoVegas. It doesn't matter what sport you want to bet on, and you can also do it with always competitive odds.
🔹 Betting shops new
The AGCO does not stop granting licenses to new operators. For this reason, new betting shops in Philippines periodically appear, expanding the possibilities of players. These are the latest sports betting pages that have begun to offer their services in Philippines:
- DAZNbet: is the bookmaker for DAZN, the well-known streaming platform. It has a good offer of sports betting, and with it DAZN intends to achieve what Mediaset, Atresmedia and Mediapro did not. Competitive fees and deposits via Bizum.
- Tonybet: the gaming giant of poker legend Tony G. has arrived in Philippines after buying Circus. With a presence in numerous countries in Europe and America, it is one of the new betting shops with the greatest potential.
- Casumo: a bookmaker that comes to Philippines with the support of Kambi, which means an excellent sports betting offer with always competitive odds. Includes Betbuilder and Cashout features.
- Winamax : the French poker giant also has a sports betting page, with a streaming service for some events and the ability to edit our bets. A very complete operator.
- YoSports: the world turned upside down. If the majority of betting shops launch into the casino, in this case we see an online bingo that made the leap to the casino and now launches its bookmaker. If we talk about new Betting shops, this is the last to arrive.
More about the best Betting shops in 2023
Any ranking on sports betting shops is subjective. Surely if you compare a bookmaker with a friend, each one has a different opinion. In part, because each player has his way of approaching each bet, he looks for different things. Even so, informing Philippines about bets and better houses is the best way to ensure a successful choice.
A Beginner's Guide to Online Bookmakers
Do you want to start in the sports bets? The first step is to choose a betting house, which is never easy. Fortunately, in casinotips.ph we have analyzed the different legal betting houses in Philippines and offer you the most complete information about each one. But first, let's answer some questions you should know.
How bookmakers work
Each betting house establishes odds for an event or market. These odds depend on the probabilities that the house gives to an event happening, but also on the money that goes into one option or another. The user decides whether or not they are interested in entering that odds. If they choose to enter, they play a certain amount and, if the bet wins, they receive the result of multiplying the odds by the amount bet. If the bet is lost, they lose the money; if it is null or canceled, they get their money back.
Types of bookmakers
In the vast majority of cases, the player bets against the bookmaker. This is known as traditional betting houses. However, there are also cross or exchange betting houses, where the user bets against other players and the bookie only acts as an intermediary. This is a fairly popular model in other countries, but in the Philippines case, only Betfair Exchange currently offers exchange betting. The important thing:
- Traditional bookmakers: we play against the bookmaker.
- Exchange betting sites: we play against other users.
The Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO) is the organization responsible for regulating gambling in Philippines. Licenses for sports betting, online casinos, and poker in our country are dependent on the AGCO. We will look for legally authorized betting establishments, licensed by the AGCO, as the license is the best security guarantee we can find. It guarantees Philippines a safe gaming environment, where user rights will be respected.
How to choose a bookmaker in 5 steps
Now that you know all of this, we can choose a betting house. We have already mentioned that the sports betting license, the offer of sports events, or the wide variety of markets are key factors. However, with tens of betting houses in Philippines that meet these requirements, the choice is never easy. This is especially true when new betting houses arrive periodically. To make the decision easier for you, we explain how to choose a betting house step by step:
- Check the recommended betting houses table: at casinotips.ph we only work with licensed betting houses to operate in Philippines. 100% legal betting houses.
- Choose the operator you like the most: based on our analysis or your friends' comments, you'll surely like one operator over another. Click to access it.
- Visit the betting house: before registering, you can confirm your opinion, see their sports, events and markets offer, analyze their odds, payment options, etc. This will help you make a decision.
- Betting site registration: to start playing, register with the betting site. Simply fill out the form with your personal information (full name, ID card, address) and verify your account.
- Make your first deposit: you just need to access the payment platform. Select the method you will use and complete the deposit to have funds and start playing.
Verify account in a bookmaker
Once you register at your betting house, you will see that we regularly require verification of your account. It is an essential requirement to enjoy a complete gaming experience, from depositing over 150$ or withdrawing funds from our account to accessing promotions. To verify your account, you just have to upload your ID or passport, a photo with sufficient quality to verify identity. They ask you for additional documentation, especially before processing a withdrawal.
The Gambling Regulation Act sets daily, weekly, and monthly deposit limits. This plays a crucial role in promoting responsible gambling and preventing addiction. To ensure a safe gaming environment, betting houses and best online casinos not only apply these deposit limits, but also prohibit playing on credit. You cannot place bets without sufficient funds.
- 600$ per day (00:00 to 24:00)
- 1,500$ per week (from Monday at 00:00 to Sunday at 24:00)
- 3,000$ per month (from the first day of the month at 00:00 until the last day of the month at 24:00)
We could say that these are the standard limits. However, each player can voluntarily establish their deposit limit, always below the taxes imposed by legal regulations. Likewise, we can request the operator to cancel this limitation that we have imposed on ourselves. Only one request of this type is allowed every three months.
Most popular payment methods in online bookmakers
Not all betting houses offer Philippines the same payment methods. In most cases, deposits and withdrawals are available using bank cards or electronic wallets. However, more and more betting houses are opting to offer alternative methods to make things easier for their users. These are the 10 most popular payment methods in betting houses in Philippines:
- VISA/MasterCard: debit or credit cards, can be used to deposit or withdraw.
- Bank transfer: primarily used for withdrawing funds when no other options are available.
- PayPal: widely used, we avoid sharing our banking information with anyone.
- Skrill: the most functional e-wallet, accepted by virtually all bookies.
- Neteller: like the two previous ones, a completely safe and popular eWallet.
- Bizum: has been the latest to arrive, a very popular payment method in Philippines.
- PaySafeCard: the great disadvantage of these prepaid cards is that they only allow deposits.
- Muchbetter: a smart payment application available in many households.
- ecoPayz: a prepaid account that is becoming more established in the online gaming world.
- Deposits/withdrawals in person: a very practical option for operators with physical presence.
Why don't Philippines bookmakers offer welcome bonuses?
The Royal Decree for Commercial Communications of Gaming Activities on November 3, 2020 prohibits sports betting welcome bonuses. This Royal Decree establishes that betting houses can only direct their promotions to clients who have been registered for 30 days and have verified their account. That is why the bookmaker bonuses has disappeared.
Most popular betting markets
- Winner: is the first thing we think of when we talk about betting, the winner of the match. In sports like football, things get complicated because we add the variable of a tie.
- Double chance: allows Philippines to cover two of the three possible outcomes (home win, draw or away win) in winner bets. A very interesting market.
- More/Less: we bet on the total number of goals, points, games, sets, innings... Betting houses offer Philippines a line and we bet whether it will be exceeded or not.
- Asian handicap: when betting on a winner doesn't have value, we can add a handicap. Asian lines fulfill this function, and the bet can also be resolved as a push, partial win, or partial loss.
- Statistical bets: corner kicks, cards, fouls, ball possession, offside... We can even add goal bets here.
- Winner/placed: a popular market in horse or greyhound racing, as well as in races such as Formula 1 or Moto GP, but also for the league champion. You receive part of the prize if your bet finishes among the top 2, 3 or 4 depending on the type of bet.
How many bookmakers should I have?
A single user can only register once at a betting house, but they can sign up for as many bookies as they consider necessary. Sometimes, we register at a betting house and end up disappointed, so we look for an alternative. We can also sign up with an operator to bet on specific markets. Registering at multiple sports betting houses has its pros and cons:
- We can access more sports and competitions. If it's not offered by one operator, another will offer it to us.
- The best odds. The more options you have to bet, the easier it will be to find the best odds for an event.
- You can also try out different features. For example, if one bookie has streaming and another does not, when we register with an operator without cash out or bet builder and want to enjoy this option...
- Registering is free. You have nothing to lose by signing up with a betting company. If you try it and don't like it, you just have to withdraw your funds and close your account.
- You will have to compare bookie odds. Luckily, you can save yourself the trouble thanks to our sports betting odds comparison tool.
- It will be difficult to compare live bets. If you bet in real time, you will have to be fast, so we recommend not doing it on several websites at the same time.
- Occasionally, we receive advertising via email or mobile, the more bookies have your data, the more advertising you will receive.
Most visited bookmakers in 2023
One always interesting way to learn about the most popular betting houses is to look at the search volume on Google. How much interest do they generate among users? It must be said that this is not the most reliable method, but it does allow Philippines to gauge the interest generated in our society. Below, we present the ranking of the most visited betting houses in 2022.
|BETTING HOUSE||GOOGLE SEARCHES||TRAFFIC ESTIMATE||VISIT|
|Advertising | +18 | Responsible Gaming|
|william hill||381K/month||1.4M/month||visit →|
|Barcelona Casino||76K/month||186.6K/month||visit →|
|golden park||53K/month||156.7K/month||visit →|
|Casino Gran Madrid||31K/month||150.5K/month||visit →|