More and more bettors are looking for markets beyond traditional 1X2 bets, goalscorer or handicaps, and one that has succeeded are half-time/full-time bets. It is an interesting market with an acceptable risk and where we can find excellent odds, especially when the difference between the two teams facing each other is big but not abysmal or when playing at the small team's home. Beyond football, we also find it in basketball, rugby, American football, handball, water polo, etc., offering Philippines more chances to win.
What does halftime/end of game mean?
Sport betting halftime/fulltime bets are a double bet on the 1X2 market at halftime and at the end of the match. In other words, you have to correctly predict who will be winning at halftime and who will win the game. This is a bet that can be found in pre-match markets, there are 9 possibilities and the odds increase as the outcome of the game changes. Thus, the odds for 1/1 will be lower than those for 1/X, while the odds for 1/2 will be much higher.
Tips for betting on rest / end
The halftime/fulltime result is a good market if you know how to read and interpret the game and what it can offer. Next, we will see a series of tips for betting on halftime/fulltime, advice that you can apply to get the most out of your bets:
- It offers better odds than the 1X2 market when there is a clear favorite, who will likely have the game wrapped up by half-time. This market is worth considering.
- Check the statistics before placing your bet. They're not a guarantee, but there are teams with a clear tendency to start strong and sink towards the end or to start weak and win in the 2nd half.
- The teams in the lower-middle zone are more irregular, which means higher fees, although it is also more difficult to bet on the development of the match.
- X/1 or X/2 against teams that defend well, for example when the home team has to come back in a tie or when the away team is favored in their visit to a smaller team. If there is a team in front that knows how to defend well for the first 45 minutes, you can get a good odds.
- Close bet in the 2nd half. Most bookies offer the option to cash out, and if the odds are good and you see that the bet is in danger, you can always close it to ensure winnings. This option also allows you to take on more risks when betting.
Bookmakers with rest/final market